Who we work with
Defining the survey specification
Prior to going out on site, we will agree the measured building survey specification with you. This will include defining the survey deliverables such as 2D plans, sections and elevations. We can also deliver 3D models which can be BIM Level 2 compliant if required.
Undertaking the measured building survey
While on site, our surveyors will use laser scanning equipment together with more traditional survey methods to capture the information you require.
Compiling the survey data
Following completion of the survey on-site survey we will draw up the measured floor plans or as-built plans in AutoCAD or Revit, building these on an accurately surveyed building footprint, with areas measured and calculated in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice.
How can we help you?
Discuss your measured building survey project with a CADS expertGet in touch
CADS Surveyors are knowledgeable and practiced in surveying a wide range of building types and as a result can tailor our measured building surveys to suit a variety of purpose including:
- Architectural projects – feasibility, design, new build, planning and refurbishment
- Commercial measurement for rental, valuation, rateable values
- Surveys for Rights to Light and Party Wall matters
- Land Registry Title and Lease plans
- Asset and Facilities drawings for asbestos records and fire plans
- MEP surveys and record drawings
- As-built records and verification
- Occupancy plans and store planning
3D laser surveys and point cloud surveys
Working collaboratively, our experienced surveyors will hone your laser or point cloud survey brief to ensure you get the information you need in the right formatLaser surveys and point cloud surveys