- Undertaking training in CAD, surveying and other aspects of our work as and when reasonably required, on or off-site.
- Working to agreed time and quality constraints, promptly indicating issues requiring assistance or attention.
- Working in a positive manner with clients, supervisors, and other local or Great Yarmouth-based management and staff.
- Attending any designated client, company or other location to provide services.
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD
- Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of building, construction, shop fitting and refurbishment work would be beneficial, as would experience in a retail design and/or a planning environment
- An interest in retail design
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel
- Must enjoy working as part of a busy team.
- A positive mental attitude with a willingness to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Good communication skills.
In return CADS offers:
- The opportunity to join a thriving business, at an exciting time of growth
- Excellent employee benefits scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking
The successful applicant must also demonstrate an understanding and willingness to apply our workplace values which are
Working with integrity
All applicants will be asked to evidence examples as part of their application and during the interview process.